Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I ate today

The thing I'm told most often to do (besides "don't eat that") in order to lose weight is to keep a food journal. I keep trying and I'm good at it for a day or two and then I just stop.
Remember when the blogosphere was all about what so-and-so Self-Important ate that day?
We've come a long way since then. We've come far enough that I don't mind offering this throwback post on what I ate today. Maybe I will even be able to keep the journal going.

What I ate today:

A multi-vitamin.
A mixture of eggs, bacon and hash browns, two pieces of toast and a glass of pink lemonade.
Three bottles of water.
A small bowl of Tootie Frooties.
Two "party pizzas," a Butterfinger Crisp bar and a liter (roughly) of Mountain Dew.

I don't know that I'll eat anything else today, but if I do, I'll be sure to add it.

No comments: